Social Media Marketing For Insurance Agents
The Agent Social Media Marketing Program is designed to Equip, Enable, and Empower Insurance Agents to successfully market their businesses online. The program includes 5 critical components:
- Dedicated Social Media Concierge – The Agents will have access to a customer service concierge to help them get everything set up and to answer questions along the way. This won’t be like most self-service apps on the web today where you have to figure it out on your own.
- Establishing an optimized social media presence in Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Microsite with resources and regular articles posted and promoted in social media.
- Landing Page for each participating agent tuned for conversions.
- Providing daily customer centric and compliant social content that will engage and inspire their clients and prospects.
- Management App – Participating Agents will manage the program via smart phone app that allows them to:
- Preview, edit, approve or deny posts
- Receive messages from Integrity and campaign managers
- Access training and other resources
- Training – Participating Agents will be trained on social media marketing basics and their role in proper social media execution. This includes:
- Simulcast training – These live online events will inspire, motivate, and educate agents on the overall process and give them an opportunity to have their questions answered real time.
- One-on-One training/coaching – These are 30 minute coaching calls upon request to work specifically with individual Agents to help educate, tweak, or tune their online presence.
To learn more contact us today.